Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Achooo...

All three of us in this house have caught whatever bug it is that has been going around. Jackson started it, and Dad followed. Just when I started bragging about not coming down with the sniffles, wham! I got it too. Of course I don't have it nearly as bad as Ron. (wink)

This round is much easier than the last time all three of us were sick at the same time. That was a stomach bug which hit us all much much harder. Jackson was just about four months, poor little guy. My parents saved us by coming to pick the little guy up so that Ron and I could lay in misery in bed without being bothered. I don't know what we would have done without that option.

Hopefully we'll be out of this pile of kleenex before too long... we need to celebrate Ron's 38th birthday this week.

No comments: