Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fashionista...

When Jackson goes to sleep and Ron is away playing volleyball, I am home indulging in my absolute favorite guilty pleasure... Project Runway! I am a Bravo TV addict, I'm a Tim Gunn addict. I can't get enough, Project Runway, Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, Top Chef, Top Design. I'm not afraid to admit that, or that I was counting down the days until the new season of Project Runway started.

Among others, one thing I missed about nursing is being forced to sit in a chair for half hour intervals in front of the TV. Jackson has watched many episodes of Bravo television with me and he has never complained. While I don't have as much time for television anymore, I still find time once the little guy is off in dreamland.

I'm so excited about this new season of Project Runway. I'm already a fan of Jack and Christian. But Jack, not only is he easy on the eyes, okay, very easy on the eyes, I also want to wear the dress he made this first episode. I'm sure I'll have a new favorite by the end of the season but so far, I'm naming my winner: Jack. What do you think of Jack's dress? What do you think of Jack?

And for the one that oughta be out, Elise. She should stick to upward lifting dog and stay out of Parsons. Sorry Elise, no Namaste for you!

4 comments:

Libby S. said...

Your killing me! I have not watched it yet, but can't wait so we can dish about our favorites! :)

Unknown said...

I would just like to say that watching that ridiculous show is a waste of time. Woodworking shows are far more informative and entertaining!

Jesse & Katie said...

Make it work! I love PR!! I am also a fan of Christian! Rami had a good dress also, but it will be interesting to see what else he can do! He might be like Santino from season 2, stuck in one type of design. Time will tell! Also Jack is very dreamy. I'll check back after Wednesday!

Ed Leier said...

A Jack that can make a dress? well isn't that exciting and his eyes wooo hooo. What the heck is this world coming too. You girls I don't know about you.Relax Ron if he can make a dress and with his eyes he wouldn't be any good with wood working