Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lights out...

Last night Ron and I went to bed at 8:45. After a full weekend of getting up early and chasing a crawling Jackson all over the place I was exhausted. I was falling asleep in the chair at 8:30 and told Ron I needed to go to bed. Shortly after I snuggled myself up in the covers, Ron came in, he was tired too. Will I eventually get used to staying so busy? I feel like a loser hitting the sack even before they put the old ladies to bed in the nursing home!!

Today is Jackson's 10 month birthday. Time is whizzing by.

4 comments:

Ed Leier said...

I see Sara that you are the only one who voted for no Christmas tree! Think your tired now wait till you have another child.

Pam Leier said...

Ten months old and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I am so happy to have Sara as my daughter and the blessing have continued with having Jackson as my grandson. He has brought joy and light to my life.
Grandma Leier

Sara said...

I am the only one who voted no to a Christmas tree. Ron could you back me up here, and vote?

Ed Leier said...

I enjoy watching Jackson grow and he gives me reasons to smile and to look forward to his life and his accomplishments. Sara even if Ron votes for no tree you will not get enough votes to not but up a tree. Of course it is your house and family if the two of you decide not to put up a tree that is your choice. I can leave your lumps of coal on your table and his Grandma Leier will have a tree and I will see if I can leave his presents under that one.