Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Calling Dr. Horwath...

I'm going to diagnose my own kid. Can I do that?

He had a crazy-high fever for 4 days. Monday the fever suddenly disappeared, and in its place appeared a red rash that started on Jackson's tummy, reached his arms and legs and made it all the way up to his forehead. Last night it was just on his legs. This morning I had planned to call the doctor, but when we took of his little train pjs... the rash was all gone!

I did some research last night online. Most of you know I'm pretty good at this! And this is what I found: Roseola Infantum. All signs point to it! Have I just diagnosed my own kid saving us a $25 doctor trip, to add on to the first $25 doctor trip and the $100 ER visit?

1 comment:

Ed Leier said...

I concur Dr Horwath. However I think another exame is in order. I can conduct another exame tonight.