Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, March 10, 2008

Here kitty, kitty...

There isn't much to do in Winter with a one year old, but I've been trying to come up with some things to make life a little more exciting. On Friday, we went with my girlfriend Jamie and her son, Bodhi, to the MOA to Underwater World. We checked out the sharks, the stingray and the turtles... Jackson tried his best as saying fishy, but it comes out a little more like ishy. Then we played in the sand box with the boys and did some dancing at the play area. It was a great day for both, Bodhi and Jackson, and the moms too.

On Sunday, Ron and I took Jackson to PetSmart. Figuring we'd check out what the adoption center was housing so Jackson could take a peak. We poked our heads in on the cats waiting to be taken to a loving home, I'm sure there are plenty of cat lovers out there for Herman and Cheetah, ours is not one of them. I had Jackson on my knee and was calling out to the pretty calico cat. As the chosen kitty decided to saunter over for a little rubbing, Jackson screeched!!! And I don't mean a calm under-his-breath gasp... I mean a full-blown adult-sized screech for dear life! Apparently our little bug is not yet, a cat-loving boy, we'll try to work on that.

2 comments:

Tinker said...

Oh man poor baby! But I think it is kind of funny that he didn't like the kitty.

Ed Leier said...

Grandpa Leier don't like them either. So Jackson made the right decision