Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, October 19, 2009

The house is sold...

Our house was on the market for 17 days and it sold! We were very excited, but now finding the next place to live has proved a bit exhausting. I'm surprised that two people ever agree on a house, but indeed millions of couples do it. Ron and I have different ideas of what the perfect house should contain. I'd really like a separate master bath, Ron desires a three car garage. He needs a place for his wood-working hobby and if we have a garage, I'm not willing to park outside in the winter (Yes, he did ask me if I would).

We spent the weekend looking at houses and painting our garage for the inspection. It's been a bit overwhelming, and the thought of packing up all that we own in the next five weeks makes me feel... well, a bit dizzy actually.

4 comments:

Pam Leier said...

I knew your house would sell fast...it is a nice house and with your touch it presented very well. I am so excited for all of you and can't wait to help with move. It is a great time for the Horwath's!

Tinker said...

I am so happy for you guys! Let me know if I can help with anything!

The Frys said...

Oh, man. I remember that. We did not paint the house we sold, but we sold it and tried to find a house when I was 8 months pregnant...finally decided on one with the same situation - I want, Ken wants...then, we built 2 walls and painted EVERY wall in the house when my wee little Jorey was 2 weeks old. She woke up a minimum of 6x every night...that was a sad time for me. You'll survive it though...you're tough!

Ed Leier said...

I got new neighbors