Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So far today...

I have...

  • taken a shower.
  • talked to my mom on the phone.
  • emptied the dishwasher.
  • loaded the dishwasher.
  • changed three poopy diapers and one poopy outfit.
  • cleaned the kitchen counters and floor.
  • read He Bear She Bear, Marvin K. Mooney will You Please Go Now! and The Best Nest.
  • built several "animals" out of duplos.
  • watched Go Diego Go!
  • folded two loads of laundry.
  • put Addie's clean laundry away.
  • brushed my teeth.
  • wiped Jackson's butt.
  • made chicken noodle soup for lunch.
  • checked my email.
  • fed Addie, twice.
  • picked up duplos, twice.
  • 2 comments:

    Pam Leier said...

    Someone once told me "A woman's work is never done"...I think it was a man while he was sitting down drinkin' a beer...tee-hee.

    Jesse & Katie said...

    You are one busy lady!!