Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Random thoughts...

  • I am so proud of Jackson, he is potty trained during the day and at naptime... we'll work on night time later.
  • Jackson has a wonderful imagination: Last night while downstairs he brought his stool up to a bench in the downstairs bathroom that is slatted and pretended to play the piano.
  • Addie doesn't hate tummy time as much as her brother did. This morning she fell asleep during tummy time, and she is still sleeping.
  • The last two nights Addie has only woken at night twice, once at 2:30 and at 6:30. That's not too bad, it took an hour to get her back to sleep the first time and right away the second time. I'm still tired.
  • Yesterday I read Jackson 9 books, his dad read a few at bedtime and his grandma read him at least one while he visited. I'm so happy he loves books. Right now he is "reading" a book to his alligator.
  • I am going out to dinner tonight with two girlfriends!! This is the first since Addie was born, I can't wait!
  • I stepped in poop this morning. I'm going to leave it at that.
  • I did make the Moroccan Chicken Soup and it was super tasty.
  • We are hoping to hear of an offer on our house this afternoon. I am trying not to get too excited, so that I don't get bummed out if it doesn't happen, but it isn't working.
  • I think that Chegg.com is great. It's an online textbook library. You borrow a book at half the cost to buy the book, they plant a tree in honor of you not buying the book new and cutting down a tree, send you the textbook and you return it when you are done with your semester on their dime.
  • Nickjr.com has tons of games and coloring projects that Jackson and I enjoy doing together.
  • 2 comments:

    Tinker said...

    I hope you get an offer! I would not want you to have to wait a year like me and have nothing yet.

    Pam Leier said...

    Potty trained at 2½...that is wonderful and a baby the likes tummy time...life is so good!!!