Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Random thoughts...

  • If I were Jackson I would think that all of my toys come to life after I left or went to sleep. It seems that this is a common theme in childrens shows.
  • I feel empowered after coming home from a successful Target trip with two children.
  • It's looking like our family will be a bunch of little Canadians.
  • I don't think I've ever been so tired... EVER. I fell asleep sitting up during Addie's last feeding last night.
  • My son is the cutest cowboy on earth. He's been wearing his Halloween costume so much at home, I bet he will be sick of it by the time Halloween comes.
  • My kid can roll his Spanish r's... I'm so proud.
  • And this is all I have time to write: Baby and Husband need me. Thank you Diego for at least occupying the boy.
  • No comments: