Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Random thoughts...

  • We just taught our kid to pee in the woods... when you gotta go, you gotta go.
  • I was right that Joan Cusak is the voice of Peep!
  • I wonder how many other famous voices voice tv cartoon characters?
  • Is putting a bow in Addie's hair ridiculous? Yes, but I just did it anyway.
  • It feels kind of sad to have a for sale sign in our front yard. This house has a lot of memories but I'm glad we had a showing already even if it didn't end up in a sale.
  • I have eaten a lot of Jimmy John's and Baja Sol this maternity leave. Last time it was Little Oven, Davanni's and Culvers.
  • I don't love that the boy went poo and asked me to "look at this big log!"
  • I just realized that my blog is now loaded with words like poo, pee, potty and penis.
  • And lastly: I could really go for a McDonalds sweet tea!
  • 1 comment:

    Pam Leier said...

    It is funny that when people are young poop and pee are so important...and we go for years not even thinking about it...then we get old and poop and pee become an important subject once again.