Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas at my mom's...

The Saturday following Christmas celebrated with my mom's family at her place. Some of these photos are taken by auntie Mell, I have to give credit where credit is due:


The whole family




Tinker holding our sleeping Adeline





Donnie and the boys, picture perfect



The pose could last for only so long



Lukie couldn't stop giving Addie Christmas kisses




A sweet photo with cousin Damian




It's so rare that I take a good picture these days, I had to share this one with Tasha. What I mean to say is: A picture taken when I have makeup on and I'm not in sweats!

2 comments:

Tinker said...

I love it when we can all be together even though it is a lot of work. You are beautiful no matter what Sar!

Pam Leier said...

I love our Christmas photo every year...thanks Mell! Even though some of the faces change every year, the core of our family stays the same. I love you all.