Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Morning...

On Christmas morning my mom came over bright and early. I woke Jackson up and asked him if he thought Santa had come to our house. "Let's go see!" he said. So we trotted downstairs and sure enough, Santa had come for a visit and he left some strange big yellow ball... a beanbag chair Jackson later learned and took to it right away.


Santa ate the cookies!




Is this how this thing works?



Let's see how the baby looks in this thing!




I got the movie Up!



And just what I asked for... ice skates! Santa is smart.



Grandma got an iPod



Presents are opened, now it's time to play. Check out this cool remote control Jeep that I got from Steve and Kathy. Vroom Vroom... CRASH



I think Addie's doll should drive.


Jackson stayed in his pajamas all of Christmas day. We ate, we napped, we played with toys... there was never any reason to get dressed. I think in the picture of him playing with the remote control Jeep he has strawberries on his cheek from breakfast and pizza sauce on the other side from dinner. It was just one of THOSE days.

2 comments:

Ed Leier said...

Way cool christmas day should be like that all the time, just a laid back day with lots of fun

Pam Leier said...

I love my iPod...and I love all of you!!!