Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Sunday, May 16, 2010

On a bicycle built for two... wait, three...

Not a lot of time to write, because I need to get myself off to sleep. We had a lovely weekend and enjoyed so much time outside soaking up the sun. I'll write more and add more photos from our weekend later. But for now, I wanted to share a couple from our first bike ride of the season tonight. So far Addie is not a lover of the bike ride, we hope with practice she'll take to the activity her parents love so.


3 comments:

Tinker said...

Is the riding or the helmet she doesn't like?

Sara said...

She didn't love the helmet... but I think the real problem was that her brother was not happy about the ride as he wanted to ride his bike not ride in the trailer. A crying big brother was probably the real issue.

Pam Leier said...

Family is the most important thing in life. When I look back and think that my little girl now has a family of her own I can hardly believe how quickly time has passed.

Enjoy your babies and your bicycle built for three because before you know it you will be the one looking back.