Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, May 3, 2010

Visit the dentist...

The Berenstain Bears go to the Dentist and so does Jackson. I picked the book up at the library to help prepare Jackson for his first visit. As we snuggled up to read it at bedtime, I quickly realized that the book would need to be modified for our purposes since there would be no YANKING of teeth to happen at the dentist!

Jan and Stan, what were you thinking?

Jackson visited the dentist for the first time yesterday with Ron. He watched while Ron got his own teeth cleaned and then hopped up in the dentist chair. "Which moved like Grandpa Joel's bed!" He came home with a bag of goodies and great stories of his cleaning with Pam and Dr. E. I'm so glad his experience was a good one.







2 comments:

Tinker said...

That was just too good for words!!!! I loved it Sara!

Pam Leier said...

I loved the videos...Jackson is so smart.