Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Thoughts...

  • Addie has decided that she doesn't care much for formula. Is this why she has stopped biting me?

  • Rain, rain go away. Come again another day. Jackson wants to play! We have completely forgotten how to play inside and we are running out of activities to keep busy.

  • The new nanny started today! Nicole will be with us through the summer and we are thrilled to have her.

  • Addie isn't quite crawling yet, but she is rolling. You can put her down on a blanket and in moments she's made it to the ground and scooted/rolled to the other side of the room. It's all happening quick!

  • We had our friends' girls over this weekend. Four kids under 4 at our house was an adventure! I think we handled it relatively well and Ron and I worked as a team to combat the group. It is never good to be out-numbered.

  • I miss Spring Break! I really enjoyed not having to do homework every night of the week and now that I've started back up again I'm struggling to get myself back into the groove. This term is Service Marketing online.
  • 1 comment:

    Tinker said...

    I WANT TO PLAY!!!