Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Family Update

Addie: I am now picking up on new words and can mostly say HI and UH-OH. Now I drop my nuk or toys on purpose just so I can say UH-OH, it's fun. I have started drinking formula now so that my mom can get in a full days work, the stuff isn't too bad and I hardly know the difference. Mom still cuddles me and lets me nurse when I wake up and before I go to sleep at night, so it's okay. I'm crawling around a lot these days and mom and dad can no longer leave me on the bed while they get dressed. This morning I checked out the stairs for the first time as I was left in the lower level by myself. I think I can make it up those stairs and am going to try it when no one is looking.

Jackson: If I can go five days without getting a single time out, I get a Buzz Lightyear. Light this Buzz Lightyear. I LOVE Buzz Lightyear and want to be just like him when I grow up and until then I will just fly around like him wearing Buzz Lightyear underwear. Oh, and guess what else is new? I can go down the twisty slide at the park all by myself! I love chocolate sundaes, chocolate candy bars, m&ms, chocolate milk... are you sensing a theme here? Yeah, I LOVE chocolate and Buzz Lightyear!

Sara: I got an A on my final paper and I made the spring semester deans list! Are you sensing a theme here too?

Ron: I wish my wife would allow me to spend more time in the garage working with tools and building things! I have a great idea for a small business using my craft and am getting ready to get it going. My job is the greatest in these summer months. It's incredibly busy but I can't complain too much when I get to hop in my car and ride out to beaches to be sure that things are going well. I'm running two popular beaches this year in addition to the community center so its keeping me on my toes.

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

Grandma Pam: My daughter and her family make me so proud. They are all very talented and work so hard...yet they find time to bring me a chocolate sundae in the middle of the week.