Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Family Update

Addie:  I am lighting up lives with my cute antics.  I love climbing up on chairs and sitting like a big girl, I had a blast at Jackson's school Valentine party as I sat up at the tables like the big kids do.  I am getting very good at knowing my animals and love to point them all out in books.  I have been trying the potty a few times here and there, both on the small and big one but I'd rather sit on the big potty. So far we have had very small successes but mom and dad are proud of me.  I went sledding for the first time this winter and had a hard time standing up in the stuff and if I got too close to the hill I couldn't seem to stop my feet from moving.  I did like going down super fast but wasn't crazy about being in the sled while mom slowly pulled me up.

Jackson: I bet I have more energy than any kid on earth, I can go go go from the time I get up until I'm forced to go to bed.  I love playing pirates and dinosaurs and my imagination is spectacular.  Just this morning I ate breakfast with a rat and a bear!  I went sledding for the first time this winter and even went downhill on my own!  I made valentines for 33 kids in my class and took my parents and sister to my school party.  I'm having fun splashing in puddles with my new galoshes and playing in the melting snow.

Sara: I'm not sure I could pack anything more into a day and I'm perfecting my time management skills.  We are leaving for vacation in 15 days and I still have three weeks worth of school stuff to complete.  I also have a stack of work to do before I can leave my job in others' hands.  I had a degree audit at school this week and have things set to graduate.  Unfortunately the two classes that I had planned to take over summer have been cancelled and will not be offered again until the Fall.  This means that instead of graduating at the end of Summer I need to wait until December.  But I'm on the road to graduation!

Ron:  I'm getting ready for summer at work, getting beach contracts signed and planning for the busy summer schedule.  I have a list of shop projects going and have my first commissioned work started.  I'm enjoying the nicer weather that's affording me an opportunity to get out into the garage.  (Sara's busy school schedule affords me this luxury too)  I was able to attend a Wild game this season with my friend Jim last night, though our home team wasn't able to pull it out.

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

Jackson and Addie...I just wanted to tell you how lucky you are to have such a taleneted Mom (your Dad is pretty cool, too.) I love reading about what is going on in your lives and can't believe how quickly you are growing. Someday you will truly appreciate reading the story of your life because it is a wonderful one.