Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Saturday, February 26, 2011

What Jackson Says and Does

When trying pineapple juice: "Actually, that's quite nice!"

When getting out of the bath, to grandma: "Why does mom tell me to put on my bathrobe after I have my pajamas on?  Why do they call it a BATHrobe if I don't wear it after my bath?"

Jackson is really starting to care for his sister, making sure she doesn't fall off the couch when she climbs up on her own and showing her how to play with her toys.  Today, Jackson was playng downstairs with Addie and called up to me that he needed a tissue... quick!  I came running with tissues and he took one from me and went over to Addie and wiped her nose.  She had snot dripping down to almost her chin!  It was so nice to see him taking care of his little sister.  I hope those two are a good pair and will always be friends.

2 comments:

Tinker said...

I hope it stays that way!

Tinker said...

I hope it stays that way!