Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, February 7, 2011

Halloween until he's 22

In the car today Jackson told me that not this Halloween but the next one he wants to be Batman.  I questioned him because just last week he told me that he wanted to be a knight (all silvery and shiny).  He assured me that he still wants to be a knight but that he was talking about NEXT Halloween, he'd like to be Batman.  Then he tells me that after Batman he'd like to be Buzz LightYear and after that, maybe he can be a cowboy again. 

Now I thought that this was all pretty funny but he beat it when he said that we were going to make a pattern (he's continuing to work with patterns at school). Because then he'd be an astronaut after the cowboy, then a knight, Batman and then Buzz LightYear again.  And then we'd just start all over again from the beginning.  By the time he left off he'd be a 22 year old Buzz LightYear which seems perfectly acceptable to me!

1 comment:

Ed Leier said...

Now you know why I said you could always live with me