Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Likes and Dislikes

It's been a while since I wrote a post like this and I was reminded how much fun they were to look back on:

Jackson Likes: Legos, Trios, Batman, Starwars, Hot Chocolate, Dinosaurs, Inspector Gadget, Swimming, Reading books, Watching swim meets, Peanut butter and apples, Pirates, Finding hidden treasures, Playing computer games, Snuggles and Peas.

Jackson Dislikes: Pizza, Being cold, Vulcans and Time outs.

Addie Likes: Sitting in chairs, Bananas, Climbing on the couch, hugs from Jackson, Swimming, Cheese, Leaning ABCs, Her Daddy, Tickles, Nigh-nigh (her nuk), Putting on other people's shoes, Climbing steps, Closing doors and Reading books.

Addie Dislikes: Being told no.

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

I agree with Jackson...I too don't like being cold & I agree with Addie...I too don't like to be told no. They are such smart kids! I love my grandbabies!!!