Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Friday, December 28, 2007

Are we raising a boob man?...

I've been noticing a trend. Every time I fold laundry with Jackson somewhere below knee level he wants to join in the fun. But it never fails, he finds a bra of mine and has the best time with it. Is he trying to figure out how the contraption works? Does he like that it's silky? What is it about the bra that he's willing to pass up ultra-colorful socks for? I thought today that maybe he would go for my jogging pants that are a much larger version of the same fabric, but he still went for the bra. I know what you are thinking... Sara must sport some wild and crazy designs on her unmentionables... but I don't, just your basic black or white. So what is it about a bra that my kid fancies?

2 comments:

Ed Leier said...

better than wanting to wear it. i would love him no matter what his choice is

Pam Leier said...

Too funny!!!