Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Now I'm the Tired Little Bugger...

Last night Ron and I went out to dinner at Il Vesco Vino with my co-workers for our little Christmas gathering. A tasty place to eat and a place I would like to return to.

My mom had fun babysitting, getting on her hands and knees and crawling all over our dining room floor to entertain Jackson before we left... I wonder how crazy she got when she was all alone with him?? After we got home and saw my mom out the door, we crawled under the covers and turned on the TV. Side note: This will have to stop as soon I will be starting school again and this time will be used to read. Anyway, shortly after we were all settled in, Jackson awoke with a cry.

I took the first shift of "This Old Man" and bouncing up and down, Ron took the second. After two hours we decided to try a small bottle and Jackson slowly drifted off to sleep, in our bed. Sleeping with Jackson between the two of us does not allow for a comfortable well rested sleep but at that point I would have taken anything.

Ah sleep... I awoke to Jackson trying to roll over top of me at 5:30am!!!

Anyone have toothpicks for my eyelids? Anyone?

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

I can't believe myself either...what am I doing crawling on all fours! I always have to take Advil after night of babysitting...but it is worth it to hear him laugh.
Grandma Leier