Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Out-sourced wrapping...

I'm wondering, what is it about gift giving that we find most important. The thinking, the shopping, the wrapping? For me it's always been a combination of all three. I often start thinking of Christmas gifts when the leaves start to fall, trying to listen for clues to bring the brightest smile to loved ones faces under the Christmas tree. I find that this is unusual for some... my husband is who I'm really talking about here.

Ron asks for a list, which I happily supply. He does do the shopping all on his own, even if it's closer to the holiday than I would do, but whatever it's his way. The part of the process that he doesn't participate in, is the wrapping. Ron drops off his gifts in their bag at his parent's house for his mother to wrap.

I think this is cheating, and makes the gift receiving less rewarding for me. What do you think? Take my poll

No comments: