Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, December 20, 2007

On the Mend...

Jackson is starting to feel better. His nose is quite chapped from all the wiping, we can't seem to keep up with petroleum jelly, but we are doing our best. I'm just glad that he will be feeling better for Christmas, unless he picks up some new virus from other sticky unwashed hands at school. We'll be crossing our fingers that that doesn't happen.

I am so excited to see how he reacts to unwrapping gifts. His school did a little holiday party and we sent along a little toy cellphone for Jackson to unwrap. His teacher Leah told me that they put him in his highchair and he had a blast, I can only imagine!

1 comment:

Ed Leier said...

Glad he is feeling better! maybe he knows i am comimg over to see him. I can't wait to see him take a few steps also. I look at this blog a lot it is a nice way to stay in touch.I am glad Al Gore invented it