Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tired little bugger...

When I picked Jackson up from school yesterday his report card for the day said he had napped for only 10 minutes. I thought for sure we were in for a rough night.

I got Jackson's dinner together and when Ron got home Jackson was fed and snacking on puffs so that we could eat our meal in peace. As our meal was ending Jackson was nodding off in his highchair. We decided to let him sleep for a bit so that he would be in better spirits for the rest of the evening. After a half hour nap, Jackson still seemed to want to sleep. We dressed him in his little pjs and he snuggled in with Mom for his evening bottle and off to sleep he went! Whew. No struggle, no night wakings, no cries. Just his usual passing gas and sighs thoughout the night.

Ron and I took advantage of the quiet time to watch a movie (Life as a House) and then off to bed. I wish all evenings could be so lovely.

No comments: