Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Birthday Shots...

Not the kind of birthday shots you are thinking!! Shots of Jackson's first birthday have arrived. I am using ones that Mom took of the birthday cake fun. We have discontinued heating our upstairs and while we are saving a load of cash, picture downloading is not happening. Our computer is upstairs, and I just can't bring myself to go up there for the time it takes to download the pictures off the camera. It was a brisk 41 degrees in our upper level this morning. Imagine putting on frozen underwear each and every morning... it's not fun.


Jackson had a blast with his cake.



But he really didn't like it when dad put a birthday hat on his head!

4 comments:

Pam Leier said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! I love you. Grandma Pam

Ed Leier said...

So Jackson your one year old! Oh my has time slipped by a year all ready, I remember sitting in the waiting room all night for your arrival and you. I have enjoyed my time with you and I am amazed how you have changed. Your Mom and Dad have done just a great job with you. You are spoiled by your grandparents and I think deservingly so . You are a happy young man most times and just a pleasure to be with. You’re a great gift to all of us

Tinker said...

I am sorry I missed it! Hey time to get a laptop and go wireless!

Sara said...

We do have a laptop, but the software for the camera is on the upstairs computer.