Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Coat of many colors...

Does everyone have a song that makes you cry no matter where you are or what you are doing when you hear it? A song that has no significance in your life, it isn't attached to a memory of someone in you past, just a song that for some reason makes your eyes well with tears?

Coat of Many Colors by Dolly Parton does this to me. I recieved a Dolly CD for my birthday yesteday from my Mom, so I've been listening. I've heard the song three times today and each every time it makes me sad and always had in the past when I heard it. And I'm sure I'll shed a few tears when I see Dolly live from the fifth row!!!

2 comments:

Tinker said...

That Christmas shoe song!

Pam Leier said...

I hope you enjoy the concert.
love, Mom