Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Taking the frog home...

Jackson's first toy came home with us last night. We kept a stuffed frog on Jackson's carseat carrier from almost day one. On Jackson's first day at Playschool, his teacher told us that we could bring a mobile for Jackson's crib. I grabbed the frog from his car seat and attached it to his crib rail. (And then proceeded to cry like a little little baby.) Well Jackson has moved from a crib to a cot at school and someone else is sleeping in what used to be his crib. What a big boy.

We checked out Jackson's tooth progress while he brushed his teeth this morning and tooth number three has broken through! The picture is a little blurry, but I thought it was funny enough to share.

2 comments:

Ed Leier said...

Ron and Sara you two are great parents. How could you continue in raising my grandson if the internet was shut down? Where would you get your advice and how would you know what percentile he is in. I will offer my help if that was to happen. In fact I can give you all the answers to your questions now. Cool, that is nice, appears to be normal, That happens a lot,he will grow out or into it, and relax nature has been doing this for a long time.

Pam Leier said...

He will be ready to eat my oatmeal raisin cookies pretty soon.
love, Grandma Pam