Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Friday, January 4, 2008

We forgot the bubbly...


This year we tried a new way to bring in the New Year. We invited other friends with kids over to welcome 2008 when New York City did, 11:00 p.m. I thought that we'd get kids to bed and then have some adult time playing games, but no such luck!! Grayson was the only one that slept, but was awake in time to ring in the new year. I guess there was too much excitement for the little ones to want to miss. The picture is of our friends Emily and Jerry's little one, Maddie (2), Heather and her son Grayson (1.5) (Russ joined us for a little while but had to cater to the super dedicated exercisers at Lifetime), and Ron with Jackson. Our friends Jason and Darcie joined us after picture time with their two girls Elise (3) and Anja (2mos). It was an event to remember!

And the next morning I realized that I never even got to open the bottle of champagne that I ran out to get earlier in the day... bummer. We'll save it for another celebration. Maybe I'll pop the cork after all our guests leave on Jackson's birthday. I hope happiness and health for all in 2008.

No comments: