Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Double take...

Today when I picked up Jackson from and put him in his car seat, I did a minor double-take. "Is this my kid? I thought." For some reason, today more so than any other day, Jackson looked like he had grown into a little man from the time I left him in the morning, until the time I picked him up. For a split second, I wondered if I took off with someone else's kid, an older, wiser, smarter kid that wasn't my own. But nope, his smile gave it away, this was my Jackson that I was straping in, he just changes incredibly fast.

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

Oh my gosh...it is happening to you, too. I remember the day it happened to me when you were in preschool. I felt like I was in a time warp...and months had passed...when in fact it was only a couple hours!
Love, Mom