Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Photos from the last couple days...

Jackson's ears have not been doing well lately. After four tries and three different doctors his ears are too swollen and full of fluid to tell if there has indeed been a perferation of his ear drum. We are taking drops, antibiotics, and chiropractic adjustments to see if something can help our poor little guy. Next on the list of things to try is to cut out dairy, a hard thing to do for a bunch of milk-drinking, cheese-eating folks. I'll keep you posted. Besides Thursday, when Jackson was full of tears, the last couple days have been fun.

Mom, Dad and Jackson went garage saling on Friday. We found this great playset for only $5. After some cleaning up, it was as good as new.


We also found this little table and chairs set for $5. Jackson got a few other toys to keep him busy, a dumptruck, a puzzle and some books.


"I bet if I take all those shoes down, I can climb up there reach that!"


I'm sure I started something here, but I couldn't NOT laugh when Jackson put this piece of ham on his nose.

No comments: