Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A happy discovery...

    "One of the advantages of being disorderly
    is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."
                            -A.A. Milne

I ran across this quote today and found it very agreeable. I am not a disorderly person, I'm not nearly as orderly as my mother, but not as disorderly as a lot of you out there. However, isn't it nice when you run across something you forgot you had?

I found a perfectly good lip gloss this morning, unused and still in the wrapper. It was in a bin that I keep Jackson's bathroom stuff. I'm not sure how it ended up there, or even when it ventured off course, but it was quite refreshing to zip off that plastic liner and smooth on some scrumptious smelling gloss!

3 comments:

Pam Leier said...

There is something to be said about the fact the when you are orderly you don't have many surprises. I have recently learned that some surprise in your life is really special. I may have to change my motto "I can be spontaneous if I have everything planned out" and just wing it a little more often.

Ed Leier said...

Sara I hope you were not trying to hang the disorderly banner on me. However there is this old saying if it walks like and quacks like a duck it is a duck. So I will admit to being a little un organized!

Sara said...

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. I'm pointing a finger at an unorganized world.