Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Adult time and Jackson time...

We had a very nice summer weekend, and even made some time to see friends while Jackson stayed home with Grandma Jan. Friday night we made a quick trip to North St. Paul, to see an old Canon Falls firetruck, Jackson got a pretty sweet fire hat out of the deal and was satisfied with the trip. After another evening in bed, I finally figured out that some medication I had been taking was what was taking me out with a high fever chills and other flu-like symptoms, wish I would have figured it out sooner, but am glad to have the solution.

Saturday evening we went to our friend's John and Janine's for a great dinner of kabobs and french silk pie. The best part was being able to eat at a reasonable pace and not having to share my food!

Sunday it was off to Paynesville for a visit with some of Ron's friends. We had a great day out on their pontoon and at the beach. I also had time to kick Ron's behind in bowling on Matt and Danielle's Wii. What fun, I'm thinking we may need to get one of our own.

Here are some photos from the weekend:

Jackson discovered how to have fun with raspberries


Here puppy have some of my milk




Fun in the sun

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

I am so glad that you had some fun this past weekend. The pictures of Jackson on the beach are great...makes me hate to think of summer ending. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Grandma Pam