Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A new blog...

So, I've decided to try my hand at public blogging. Basically I've started a blog much like this one that is out there for the world to see. I'm not sure what will come of it. Possibly ad revenue, maybe additional good ideas. It will contain some of the same content, but will leave out the intimate details of our lives. It will also contain new content that won't be fond on this blog and will be directed at the blogosphere audience. Check it out occasionally, and if you find one of the sponsor ads intruiging, click on it, it could possibly put a dime in my pocket. If you choose to comment, just use your first name.

Here is the address of the new blog to add to your bookmarks:
www.thriftymnmama.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

I love the public blog...the name is great. Good luck.
Love,
Mom