Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

18 month old boy...

It's hard to believe that our baby is already 18mos, but he is (as of the 13th). The time has gone fast, but we are happy about the stage we are in now. Jackson is taking anywhere from a 1.5 - 3 hour nap in the afternoon, he is going to sleep at 8pm and not waking until 6:45 or 8 in the morning. He is talking up a storm, trying to get two words to string together. He is using the potty like a champ, gives kisses and hugs galore and wants to help us all the time.

Here are some of the photos from our 18 month photo shoot.

4 comments:

Tinker said...

Oh my gosh what a handsome little man! He has definately changed and is growing up. Can't wait to see him at camp next weekend!

Heather said...

Time flies by! I still can't help but think of our kids as babies, but they are quickly becoming little boys. The pics are fantastic - thanks for sharing!

Pam Leier said...

Look at that little boy...he is adorable and he is so lucky to have such a great Mommie & Daddy. All I have to do is look at him to bring a smile to my face. I am so grateful that you live close to me and don't mind having Grandma come over and play with Jackson. Besides that I get to spend time with my baby...Jackson's Mommie.
Love,
Grandma Pam

Ed Leier said...

This little man could be a model