Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, July 7, 2008

Go Twins...

I hope you all have returned from a fun holiday weekend. We had a nice time at Ron's Grandpa's in Pine City, MN. I will blog and post photos on that when I have more time.

Yesterday Ron and I took Jackson to his very first Twins game. He catches the occasional game on TV and says "bapeball" and raises his arm to "Go Twins!" So, we decided he was ready for his first game. We got there in the second inning, wanting to miss the crowded rush to get in. I also thought the later we went, the better the chance we'd be able to stay to the end. Jackson did great, only getting antsy in the 9th. And the Twins pulled out a win for him too.

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

Hey Twins fans! How cute you all look in your Twins garb. Jackson's first trip to the Metrodome. When he grows up and sees picture of the old Dome you can tell him he was there. How cool!
Love,
Grandma Pam