Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A boy and his mama...

I've been doing sonme scrapbooking lately and in doing so realized that I don't have a lot of pictures of me and Jackson together, so I asked Ron to take a couple this weekend. We ended up with this precious shot:


I don't know how Ron and I produced such an adorable son, but we'll take him. He makes us proud each and every day. Even those days that he is a little rascal, which has been quite a few lately. We must be entering the terrible twos stage a touch early... this boy is keeping us on our toes while he tests the limits.

2 comments:

Tinker said...

That is because we take all the pictures.

Ed Leier said...

He sure is amazing when I watch him and play with him I just assume he is much older and bigger. I think I lost the reality of how small he is or his age. I am so impressed on how or what he does that I just assume he is a much older and bigger. Being told no by an 18 month old child is a little frustrating and the fact that everything is his makes me remember his mother when she was that age. But he is so cute and the look on his face when he smiles is heart melting so he is getting away with a little shenanigans. So this faze will pass as he grows up, every one of us has gone through this stuff and myself I think I still have some of it.