Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Updates

Swim Lessons: Even as the son of the Head of the Program, Jackson does not want to do as told. This week was a little better, he participated in 3 out of the 5 tasks he was asked to do. I don't think he's ready to move on to the next level, and we'll be doing round two of Parent/Child.

Potty Training: Jackson is doing great going poopy on the potty. He does every morning, and if he has to go again during the day he will usually tell us. However we haven't worked on only peeing in the toilet, that will be our next step. For now, we are just happy to rarely have to change a poopy diaper!

Words: His vocabulary is expanding by the second, he knows lots of words and can point to them in books. He knows his animals pretty well, and is great at animal sounds. Right now we are working on colors. Grandpa Joel taught him "red" early on, and now EVERYTHING is red.

Sara: I have signed up to take another online course at Century for the Fall Semester. I'm taking Macroeconomics, I didn't have much to choose from, because I signed up so late, but I am looking forward to taking another class and learning.

Ron: It's Ron's busy time of year at work, swim lessons and beaches are in full swing. He's latest project at home has been to clean up the easement in the back of our yard. After years of overgrowth, it has been quite the task... Jackson thinks it's his new play area.

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

He is growing up so fast and I feel like if I don't see him for a week I have missed so much. Thanks for sharing on the Blog.
Love,
Grandma Pam