Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Let's go on a hike...

Jackson's newest word is "hike". Today after work I picked up my latest Craigslist find, a Kelty child carrier. In anticipation of a hike this weekend, I started asking around about a child carrier. A brief search of Craigslist turned up this child carrier, for only $30. He seemed to enjoy hanging out in it while I made dinner, and continued to say "hike"... we'll see how he does walking through wilderness.

3 comments:

Pam Leier said...

I can't wait to go camping this weekend and spend some time with everyone. There is nothing like being with your family!
Sara...you look too little to be carrying Jackson on your back. I think you may need some help from Ron...or you need to eat lots this weekend to bulk up a bit (tee-hee).

Tinker said...

I am going with you because I know you can't speed walk with him on your back. That way I can keep up. Are you going to put a helmet on him or is that stupid?

Sara said...

I actually thought about making him wear a helmet in it, especially after our bike accident. If we stumble with him on our back, it's a long way up.