Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vocab update...

Jackson has started started using adjectives with nouns, a first for him. Last night when he touched his hair after his bath he said "wet hair".

He has started to sing a lot lately his favorite songs being, Happy Birthday, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Itsy Bitsy Spider. He gets a few words with every line.

Jackson's Twinkle Twinkle:
"Ink kel Ink kel ittel aaaaar
Ooow eeeyee da ta doa aaah
Up aaaaovvv dattaa daaa ddaa da doo
Ink kel Ink kel ittel aaaaar"

We are working daily on saying please and thank you, he does great when reminded.
"Tank tu" and "Peeessse"

He's starting to understand that hitting makes us sad, and when we say we are sad, then Jackson feels sad too.

I can't believe how fast he grows and learns, my tiny baby has become a little guy before my eyes.

2 comments:

Tinker said...

What out, before you know it he is going to kindergarten. sniff sniff

Pam Leier said...

He is the smartest little guy and when he smiles it lights up my world. I hope you keep Blogging because I know you enjoy it...and you are WONDERFUL at it!
Love,
Mom