Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jealous?...

How is this for a glamourous life:

One boy is asleep in his bed and the girl asleep in her bassinet next to me. I am becoming the master-multi-tasker: I am, no lie, pumping and taking my final for my Human Resource Managment class online, at the SAME TIME. And then it starts... the sirens start to blare. Now what? I need to get two sleeping kids into the basement, interrupting nap time -- the only time that has been quiet throughout the day -- and I will never get it back... never!

Tell me who is jealous?

5 comments:

Tinker said...

ah sweet pea! It only gets better!

Darcie, Elise & Anja said...

One day you will laugh when you think of this story.

Joanna said...

I feel your pain! Welcome to the world of two.....

It does get better. A little.

Would love to see you guys when you are ready.

Pam Leier said...

I am a bit jealous...I wish I had my baby to take care of, but she is all qrown with babies of her own.

Sara said...

I have to say it wasn't actually THAT bad... surprisingly.

Ron asked if my moment of zen was interrupted. I thought hmm... I never thought pumping while doing a final would be a moment of zen, but reality was: yeah, my moment of zen was kind of disturbed.