Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year

I've been slacking a bit on blogging.  I'm on break from school and really busy at work these days so I'm not on the computer much after work hours looking for excuses to keep me from doing homework.  Instead I've been spending the time with my wonderful family.

This New Year's eve we spent the time celebrating with friends.  Emily, Jerry, Russ and Heather all came over with their kids.  The kids had a blast playing together and watching movies and this year once the littlest ones were sleeping, the grown-ups actually all spent an hour in one room together talking! It's only been four yars since something like that has been able to happen. We rang in the New Year when the kids had had enough, around 10:30... but they thought it was midnight, and that's what mattered! (Jackson's eczema was really acting up this night, we nicknamed him "The Joker".




Happy New Year!

No comments: