Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Random thoughts...

  • Today I am a baker, a student, a cleaner, a mom, a friend, a wife, a traveller, an actor, a builder, a daughter, a badmitton champion, a party planner, a teacher, a window washer and a referee.

  • Addie says tickle tickle tickle and it's about the cutest thing in the world.

  • Jackson read Addie his first book the other day. When he finished Ron asked why I was crying.

  • Jackson asked for a pirate birthday cake. When I was telling Ron that I was a little nervous about making the cake. Jackson said it's okay mom I will help you to make the cake, if we do it together it will get done on time.

  • Addie is spoiling us with her bed time routine. It's so great. We can tell her to say goodnight, she toddles over to mom or dad and then to Jackson for hugs and kisses. Then she heads for the stairs. We put her in her crib, still with her nuk, cover her up and close the door. Are you kidding me? This is so sweet!!

  • Last night we tried without the nuk. She cried as soon as I shut the door. With an easy routine like that who in their right mind would mess with it?!? I walked back in and gave her the nuk.

  • We are going to a kindergarten open house next week. And here it begins...

  • School has started up again. I was really enjoying my evenings to watch movies, play games and play video games with my husband. It's sad to have to do homework again most nights. I'm in two classes this term, Interpersonal Communication and Public Speaking. They are both online. Public Speaking online? How does that work? It's pretty cool actually and involves a lot of YouTube.

  • It's cold and I'm so tired of staying indoors with kids! Bring on summer!
  • 1 comment:

    Ed Leier said...

    Wow what a busy Mom and with great kids.