Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Horwath update...

I'm hoping that with winter coming to an end it also means the end of our sickness. I can't wait to open up the windows and clear our house of germs. For the last week I have been sick. Dr. Scanlon decided to treat me for pneumonia; since I had all of the symptoms but one (I was still at 88% oxygen intake). A pneumonia patient typically has a much lower oxygen level than that. However, the rest of my symptoms and the sound of my cracklin' lungs led to her decision to treat me for pneumonia, anyway.

I don't think it's fair for moms to get sick. It feels never-ending since there just isn't time to sit back and relax and take care of yourself. On Monday Ron came home from work early to help out and yesterday he took Jackson to his parent's while he hit balls at the batting cages so I could get a little more rest. He even brought home Jello pudding pops for me on his lunch hour, what a swell guy!

But all of this is not enough... I just want to lay in bed for a week and get better! An entire week of dosing off in between horrible episodes of whatever daytime television has to offer is what I need.

But I will keep the ship running at 65% at least.

No comments: