Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Monday, April 21, 2008

Ready to get his own chore list...

I have to share our latest "first".

After dinner tonight I was treating myself to a dilly bar, from the pack I bought when it started to show signs of spring. While sitting on the couch, my dilly bar wrapper in my lap, I was enjoying some good memories of my days of slinging blizzards and mastering the D.Q. curl when Jackson took the wrapper off of my lap, brought it to the kitchen and threw it in the garbage can!! All on his own, no prompting! We couldn't believe it. He learns so fast, without even teaching, it's amazing.

2 comments:

Ed Leier said...

He is very smart and just full of smiles. I am sorry he still is not feeling well, if it is allergies lets hope he grows out of them. Every day he investigates or explores something new and with positive reinforcement he will continue to explore and investigate which all equals to learning. You guys are great parents and with all the interaction Jack has with all of his relatives and friends he will continue to learn. He is as with his parents a joy to spend time with. It is fun watching individuals grow up and I am proud not only of Jackson but his parents also.

Tinker said...

Well I wish the rest of the adults in my house was as good as Jackson. hehe I hope he gets over whatever he has, it is not fun being sick all the time.