Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Sunday, April 6, 2008

A little R&R...

Ron and I celebrated our three year anniversary by spending the weekend at Superior Shores, in Two Harbors, MN. It was a relaxing retreat, but we managed to keep ourselves busy, putting 650 miles on our Hyundai Santa Fe. We drove from Two Harbors, to Gooseberry Falls, to the International Wolf Center in Ely, to Sven and Ole's in Grand Marais. We learned a lot, ate good food, saw 138 deer, and spent some good quality time together.

Jackson spent the weekend at his Grandma Leier's getting spoiled! He took a trip to Como Zoo with his Great Aunt Mell, Uncle Terry and Cousin Luke... from the photos, it looked like he had a great time!

Ron and I missed him terribly, and were so happy to see him on Sunday afternoon.

We still have one more day together as a family, tomorrow. And on Tuesday while Ron is off at work, and Jackson is off at school, I will be home relaxing and heading to Maplewood White Bear Chiropractic, for a massage!

1 comment:

Pam Leier said...

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed having Jackson this weekend. He is a wonderful little boy and a joy to be with. I have to admit that it is difficult to be with a child all alone and I have a new respect for single Moms. But...the good part is that you don't have to share...so I got all the hugs from the little bug.
Grandma Pam