Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Friday, April 18, 2008

Jackson learns his first Sesame Street character...

Our Friday night adventure consisted of dinner at Noodles and Company and a trip through Half Priced Books. While to some that doesn't sound like a good time, but for those that know me, know that Half Priced Books is in my top ten list of favorite places to shop. As Ron headed to the woodworking section, I took Jackson to the children's section. As I was looking at the book spines for some appealing titles, Jackson kept saying "em-o" "em-o" and pointing. I looked up to find a Sesame Street book with Elmo and Cookie Monster on the cover facing us. "Elmo?" I said to Jackon, and he repeated it back to me. I brought Ron over the Elmo book with us, and again Jackson said "Em-O".

Where did my kid learn who Elmo was?

I suppose it could have been at school. Or do any babysitters want to fess up?

So, our newest word to add to the vocabulary list is:
Elmo -- "Em-O"

No comments: