Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A speedy weekend...

Our out-of-state readers are going to love this:

Despite the SNOW, we got out and had a fun, fast and memorable weekend. Jackson "helped" my dad plant a tree, we went to the MN Zoo, to the Woodbury Indoor Park (again) and blew bubbles outside. Here are some photos to document our fun:

P.S. The subject line of this post pays tribute to my tendency to always be in a rush, and the corresponding citation I received over the weekend. I think my weekends from here on out, shouldn't be so speedy.

Planting a tree with Grandpa


Look at those sharks, Mom!


Jackson's first solo slide


Weeeeeee!



And, Jackson's latest word: "Bub-lzzz"

1 comment:

Ed Leier said...

You guys are busy. I am glad Jack planted the tree I will watch both Jack and the tree grow. I hope Jack will drive or fly by in his spacecar in 25 years from now after he has graduated from collage and remember the photo of us planting the tree.