Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Opening doors and a go bug...

Jackson's latest trick is opening doors. The bedroom, the bathroom and the upstairs are no longer off limits for this little terror. He has figured out how to turn our glass knobs on the first try, every time. It's a whole new world, for both Jackson and for Mom and Dad!

Spring has finally sprung! We took Jackson out for his first bike ride in spring, 2008. As we tooled up the street, Jackson complained and kicked his Stride Rites. I'm not sure if it was because by the time the bikes were taken down and the tires inflated, we were inching closer to bed time, or if he just isn't the next Lance Armstrong. More on this to come.

2 comments:

Pam Leier said...

You know...I just love reading your blog...not just to hear about Jackson, but to see what creative thing you have come up with. Sara you really are a very good writer and I look forward to each and every new posting.
Love,
Mom

Heather said...

Sara -

The next level...boys are such daredevils, and I do agree that copays suck! I fear that our little Go-Bugger won't love the trailer either, as he complained the other day when I took him out for a bit. Good luck, and I hope you feel better! Hope to see you soon!