Keeping Up with Ron, Sara, Jackson and Addie

Saturday, September 26, 2009

All about Addie...

Addie is just over a month old now and is really showing personality, we have witnessed some of her first smiles. She is still sleeping a lot of the day in between feedings and really likes to be held. All total means I'm not getting a lot done. She's still nursing about every two hours, though some nights she does make it three or a little more, I'm considering adding a formula bottle before bed to get a little more sleep out of her. We've had luck with sleeping by allowing her to spend the night in her bouncy seat, she seems to do much better when she can be sitting up a little bit.

When Addie is not in our arms or sleeping she does a fair share of tagging along in the Baby Bjorn where she is content to hang out and go along for the ride. This is how I unload the dishwasher, vacuum the floor, go shopping, for walks and have occasionally thrown in a load of wash with the Addie girl attached to my front-side. We are enjoying the newest addition to the family though the lack of sleep is testing us all.

4 comments:

Tinker said...

Look at those huge eyes! Boy is she taking it all in!

Pam Leier said...

Addie is so cute! I am enjoying holding her every minute I can. She is our little Ladybug!

Pam Leier said...

Tink...I think her huge eyes came from the two of us. I know her chubby cheeks came from me.

Jesse & Katie said...

Can't wait to meet her. This blog is wonderful, helps me keep tabs on all of you!